Behavior Health Technician (BHT-ABA) | Applied Behavior Analysis
**Sign on Bonus of $1,500 | $100 Vaccine Bonus**
Being part of the Family Behavioral Resources (FBR) team is not just a job, it’s an experience! FBR is active in the community and regularly attends and leads local events. Our organization has been selected as the winner for the 2021 Best of Ford City Awards in the category of Counseling Services!
- Competitive pay
- Paid training and travel
- Medical, vision, dental, short term and long-term disability available to part-time/full-time regular staff
- Employee assistance program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Free licensure supervision for applicable positions (following an application process and 90 days of hire)
- License renewal fees paid (for applicable positions)
- Company issued cell phone/laptop
- CEU reimbursement
- Company supported trainings for professional development
- Employee bonuses and employee referral bonuses available
- Regular employee engagement activities
- Bi-annual employee performance reviews with the option for an annual merit increase
- Pet insurance available
FBR is seeking an innovative and purpose driven individual to join our team as a BHT-ABA at our Bedford County location.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE:
- Responsible for implementing interventions in the Individualized Treatment Plan (ITP)
- Work collaboratively with all consumers, families, and stakeholders
This is a part-time position consisting of a minimum of 20 hours a week and will be located in Bedford County. This position will require availability in the evenings and during afterschool hours.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 40-hour training covering the RBT Task List as evidenced by a certification that includes the name of the responsible trainer, who is certified as a BCBA or BCaBA
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- 2 years of experience in providing ABA services and 40 hours of training related to ABA approved by the department or provided by a continuing education provider approved by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board
- or one of the following certifications: BCaBA, RBT, BCAT
- Language skills
- Read, analyze, and interpret documents
- Respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints
- Mathematical skills
- Apply mathematical concepts such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing
- Reasoning ability skills
- Proficient in the use of electronic health record system
- Make sound decisions to support consumers in a calm and timely manner
- Utilize a variety of therapeutic modalities based upon consumer needs and react quickly to prevent consumer injury or injury to another due to consumer behavior
- Up to 100% of travel between clinic, program office, and community locations
- Valid Pennsylvania driver’s license and auto insurance
- Understanding of systems of care and reimbursement structures
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
SIGN ON BONUS PAID AS FOLLOWS:
$750 + $150 at 90 days | $750 + $150 at 180 days.
*Vaccine bonus paid in first check. HR must have a vaccine card on file to qualify.*
We work in local schools, homes, and communities servicing children with diagnosed behavioral and mental health disorders. We also provide outpatient mental health therapy in numerous locations throughout the state of Pennsylvania. Our mission is to improve the quality of life of individuals and families through the delivery of compassionate mental and behavioral health care services and community support.
FBR is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.